Spin Bike for Hire
Photo is reflective of one model of Spin Bike available to hire, actual unit delivered may differ. For more information about the specific models currently available please give us a call, 6280 4447!
Please note there is a $100 collection fee payable if you require collection at the completion of the hire.
Hire / Buy FAQ’s
- What happens at the end of the hire period?
- You should contact us towards the end of your hire so we can talk you through the following options.
- Re-hire unit at 3 or 6 month rate
- Purchase a new unit. 25 % of your hire fee paid is deducted from a new purchase (up to a maximum of 12 months). Minimum purchase prices apply.
- Return the hire unit or request it to be collected (collection fee payable).
- If I want to cancel my hire do I get a refund?
- No. We do not offer refunds for items returned early in the first hire period.
- Does GymQuip contact me at the end of my hire?
- It is your responsibility to contact us to discuss your options. We will certainly try and contact you. Overdue fees may apply if no contact has been made.
- Is the unit covered under warranty?
- Definitely, if you are experiencing a problem with the unit contact us and we will make the necessary arrangements.
- Is the unit insured?
- No. The unit is your responsibility from the time you take possession.
- If I damage the unit is that covered under warranty?
- No. Neglect will be charged accordingly.
- If I buy a new unit at the end of my hire period, does anything I have paid reduce the cost?
- Yes. 25% of your total hire payments (excluding delivery charges) will come off the new unit’s price. Capped at 12 months. There is a minimum purchase price for this to apply.
- After my first hire period can I re-hire at the 3 or 6 month rate?
- I purchase a new unit at the end of my hire period. Do I pay any delivery charges
- Yes, $100 for cardio product includes delivery, assembly of new unit and collection of hire unit.This does not apply to home gym and larger strength items. These are POA.
- I am in Covid-19 quarantine, can I hire?
- Yes, however we cannot deliver inside any premises currently in quarantine.