Small Treadmill Hire
Photo is reflective of one model of Small Treadmill available to hire, actual unit delivered may differ. For more information about the specific models currently available please give us a call, 6280 4447!
Available only in ACT and surrounds inc Queanbeyan and Jerrabomberra. If you're outside these areas, please contact us and we can advise if hire is available in your location.
Dimensions of folded treadmill are 73cm wide, 140cm high, 100cm deep, these are the dimensions to ensure it will fit through your door. The unit is on wheels are can be moved with relative ease in the folded position. Please Allow 2m length when in lowered position and in use.
There are some limitations into where we can deliver. We will endeavor to get as close as we can to your desired location however as the units are fully assembled we reserve the right to refuse a location that is dangerous or too difficult to get to.
This treadmill will not fit in any sedan or SUV – trust us – we know. If you are collecting you will need a ute, van or trailer.
2 Chp leeson
0.8 – 14km p/h
Heart rate receiver:
123Cm (length) x 43cm (width) x 1.5Mm (thick)
120kg User Limit
Please note there is a $100 collection fee payable if you require collection at the completion of the hire.
Hire / Buy FAQ’s
- What happens at the end of the hire period?
- You should contact us towards the end of your hire so we can talk you through the following options.
- Re-hire unit at 3 or 6 month rate
- Purchase a new unit. 25 % of your hire fee paid is deducted from a new purchase (up to a maximum of 12 months). Minimum purchase prices apply.
- Return the hire unit or request it to be collected (collection fee payable).
- If I want to cancel my hire do I get a refund?
- No. We do not offer refunds for items returned early in the first hire period.
- Does GymQuip contact me at the end of my hire?
- It is your responsibility to contact us to discuss your options. We will certainly try and contact you. Overdue fees may apply if no contact has been made.
- Is the unit covered under warranty?
- Definitely, if you are experiencing a problem with the unit contact us and we will make the necessary arrangements.
- Is the unit insured?
- No. The unit is your responsibility from the time you take possession.
- If I damage the unit is that covered under warranty?
- No. Neglect will be charged accordingly.
- If I buy a new unit at the end of my hire period, does anything I have paid reduce the cost?
- Yes. 25% of your total hire payments (excluding delivery charges) will come off the new unit’s price. Capped at 12 months. There is a minimum purchase price for this to apply.
- After my first hire period can I re-hire at the 3 or 6 month rate?
- I purchase a new unit at the end of my hire period. Do I pay any delivery charges
- Yes, $100 for cardio product includes delivery, assembly of new unit and collection of hire unit.This does not apply to home gym and larger strength items. These are POA.
- I am in Covid-19 quarantine, can I hire?
- Yes, however we cannot deliver inside any premises currently in quarantine.