Powerline Vertical Leg Press PVLP
The Powerline Vertical Leg Press provides an impressive platform for obtaining huge muscle gains through isolated lower body workouts. The unique vertical design not only reinforces support for your back and hips but also minimizes space used to perform the exercises. Extra-thick back pad and contoured head and neck pad lock you into the proper exercise position while providing comfort during your leg press or calf raises routines. Features include dual adjustable 1/2″ steel locking pins, three different starting and stopping positions and a diamond plate steel press deck for no-slip control.
Olympic weight adapters and weights as pictured not included.
- Three 1" dia. weight posts for even resistance distribution
- Nylon bushings for smooth, consistent motion
- Electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Extra-wide foot plate with no-slip design
- Thick back and neck pads for comfort and support
- Crafted of durable alloy steel with an extremely tough powder coat finish
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Assembled Dimensions: 114.3cm (H) x 119.38cm (L) x 139.7cm (W)
- Assembled Weight: 34.93kg