Portable Massage Table Hire – per month
Foldable massage table with all options included like arm rest, headrest, arm extensions and carry bag.
Foldable & Lightweight (14kg)
8 Hole adjustable. Height range
60cm – 82cm.
70cm – 185cm
90cm including arm extensions.
Side arm extension; face plus; adjustable headrest with arm rest & carry bag (ALL Included)
Bed width ext:
1 Year Frame & Parts
Hire / Buy FAQ’s
- What happens at the end of the hire period?
- You should contact us towards the end of your hire so we can talk you through the following options.
- Cost to re-hire unit.
- Cost to pay balance and own the unit.
- Request a changeover for a new unit to purchase.
The cost of the changeover is $80, this includes delivery and assembly. The changeover option is only available after your first hire period.
- Pay the unit off in monthly instalments as stated on your hire contract.
- Return the hire unit or request it to be collected.
- If I want to cancel my hire do I get a refund?
- No. We do not offer refunds for items returned early in the first hire period.
- Does GymQuip contact me at the end of my hire?
- It is your responsibility to contact us to discuss your options. We will certainly try and contact you. Overdue fees may apply if no contact has been made.
- Is the unit covered under warranty?
- Definitely, if you are experiencing a problem with the unit contact us and we will make the necessary arrangements.
- Is the unit insured?
- No. The unit is your responsibility from the time you take possession.
- Can I receive a new unit once I’ve made my final Hire/Buy payment?
- No. You can only request a new unit on or before the end of the first hire period. i.e.: the first 3 or 6 month hire term.
- If I damage the unit is that covered under warranty?
- No. Neglect will be charged accordingly.
- Can I purchase a better unit than the one I hired?
- Yes. We also deduct your hire money from the full retail price of the upgraded unit. Sale prices don’t apply to Hire/Buy changeovers. A $80 changeover fee applies and can only be done after the first hire period. We do not offer a payment option on upgraded units.
- After my first hire period can I re-hire at the 3 or 6 month rate?
- Yes you can, but it will not reduce your Hire/Buy balance. To reduce the balance you are required to enter into the Hire/Buy and make monthly instalments.
|Dimensions||180 x 60 x 90 cm|