Matrix CXC Spin Bike
Matrix CXC Training Cycle
The Matrix CXC Training Cycle spin bike is ideal for use in a group cycling facility or for use on your cardio floor. The low-maintenance design offers a well-protected rear flywheel to reduce the risk of damage from dust and sweat. The Matrix CXC Training Cycle houses a contoured resistance lever which provides tactile feedback from quick change to the magnetically controlled resistance.
The intuitive, sleek body is fully customisable to suit all forms of body shapes and sizes. Comfortable multi-position handlebars with an integrated water bottle holder simulated the different grips of real road racing. Integrated storage shelf keeps your smartphone in view at all times.
The Optional wireless LCD console displays RPM’s, calories, distance, time and heart rate when used with a compatible heart rate strap.
Features | Benefits
- Ideal for group cycling classes or for use by riders on your cardio floor
- Narrow Q-factor optimizes ergonomics for a real outdoor riding feel
- Low-maintenance, well-protected rear flywheel design includes magnetic resistance for smooth, consistent adjustments
- Contoured resistance lever provides tactile feedback for quick changes
- Intuitive adjustments customize the cycle to each user’s body
- Ergonomically sculpted seat relieves pressure on touchpoints
- Comfortable multi-position handlebars with an integrated water bottle holder simulate the different grips of real road racing
- Integrated device storage shelf keeps smartphones in view
- Optional wireless LCD console displays RPMs, calories, distance, time and heart rate when used with a heart rate strap
- Quick-release access panels and easily removable pedal cranks simplify service